Fall is a great season to showcase the warmth of your home. You can maximize the selling potential of your home in very simple ways:
1. Make sure your gutters are cleaned out. You do not want a clogged gutter to rain on your parade!
2. Rake the leaves. A cleared tidy approach shows the home is loved and cared off.
3. Have the temperature inside on at least 68 degrees F – have it warm and inviting especially if it is cold outside.
4. Have a rug for guests to wipe their feet. Provide covers for shoes to ensure dirt from the outside is not brought inside especially if you have light carpets to protect. It shows you care and protect the floors and carpets.
5. Bake half an hour before showing time. Showcase the goodies with an invitation for visitors to take one. This will get them loving the house even more!
6. Finally remember to let the light in! open up the drapes and turn on all the lights especially the accent lights to show off those special areas!